Does San Diego have jet skis?
Jet skis are totally awesome – a motorbike that you can ride on water? Sign us up!
These beauty’s are super fast on water and easy to maneuver, which makes them a fun hobby that anyone of legal age can hop aboard. If the open water is nearby, there’s likely a jet ski rental shop in the distance, too.
Which brings us to the question of the hour: Does San Diego have jet skis? The ocean is definitely nearby…
The answer to that question is yes. There are jet ski rentals in San Diego! One in particular is called San Diego Jet Ski Rentals and their website can be found here.
For the remainder of this article, we’ll provide you with some cool information on San Diego Jet Ski Rentals and how you can go about renting yours for the day.
At San Diego Jet Ski Rentals, you’ll enjoy a safe and adventurous time on the water. With the best view of the San Diego Bay and a rate of $139 per hour, this deal is hard to pass up. But if you were still debating, let us give you a few more WOW-ing reasons why renting with us is a great idea:
- We have BRAND NEW sea doo jet skis available that everyone has enjoyed riding so far
- We offer the BEST VIEWS across the famous San Diego skyline, primarily because we’re located in an amazing area in Coronado
- We do not have LENGTHY 5 MP ZONES that ultimately reduce your overall rental time
- We have DOZENS OF AMENITIES located directly on site in our Coronado Ferry Landing Shopping Center
- We offer ZERO HIDDEN FEES in our prices, they’re all inclusive covering fuel and taxes
- We also offer FREE AND EASY on-site parking to make it as simple as possible for you to walk on in and get a rental, same-day
A few things to note when renting a jet ski through our company:
- You will need proof of a valid driver’s license to process the rental paperwork. At the time of check-in, we will need to take a photocopy for our records.
- You will need to be 18 years of age or older to rent and drive one of our jet skis.
- You will need to be 10 years of age or older to ride as a passenger on one of our jet skis.
- Cancellation of your booking is possible if you contact us within 72 hours of your reservation. We understand that life happens and things come up, so give us a holler to reschedule or cancel altogether.
Please note: The rental process, in general, is very easy. All you have to do is click on “Book Now,” select your preferred date and time, and complete the reservation with a full payment.
Natalie Ruffle: “I live in San Diego and never cease to be amazed by seeing it from a new viewpoint; I’ve done jet skis in mission bay, but this was so much fun! Will go again!”
Anna Popp: “They definitely have the best location for jet ski rentals in all of San Diego. None of that 5 mph zones like most places that take 20 mins of your rental time. Here, you’re in the bay so you maximize your time.”
Rachel Hill: “Such a cool location to cruise around on the water with friends!”